The product Scription allows the administrator to customize the user's environments during log-on, adapted to their authorizations and requirements.
This was so far only possible with the help of different tools and batch files ("conventional" logon scripts). A substantial maintenance expenditure and the maintenance of the various tools usually lead to increased personnel resources requirement, resulting in increased TCO's.
The configuration is managed by using a graphical user interface.
- Already implemented at customer sites with small, medium and large sized networks, ranging from 10 up to 60.000+ users (including banks, postal services companies, ...)
- Comprehensive online help
- Structured approach
- List of possible configuration changes
- Different conditions combinable using logical operator
- Configurable intervals for configurations
- Active Logon Scripting
- Only necessary elements will be delivered to the client
- Support for all Microsoft Windows® 32-Bit Operating Systems
- Windows®-NT 3.51 Workstation / Server
- Windows®-NT 4.0Workstation / Server
- Windows®-NT 4.0 Terminal Server
- Windows® 2000 Professional
- Windows® 2000 Server / Advanced Server
- Windows® XP
- Windows® 2003 Server
- Windows® 95
- Windows® 98
- Windows® ME
- Windows®-NT integrated security !
- Active Directory Support
- Easy installation procedure (Microsoft SMS deployable)
- Flexible and extensible
- ODBC-database support
- Microsoft Access ODBC Driver
- Microsoft SQL-Server 6.0 - 2000
- Replication mechanism
- Changes can be explicitly replicated to domain controllers
- Add additional information to the Microsoft S.M.S. inventory